1. Information Collection: We may collect personal identification information from Users in various ways, including when Users visit our site, register on the site, subscribe to the newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features, or resources we make available on our Website. Users may be asked for their name, email address, mailing address, phone number, and other relevant details. Users may, however, visit our Website anonymously.
2. Non-personal Identification Information: We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Website. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer, and technical information about Users’ means of connection to our Website, such as the operating system, the Internet service providers utilized, and other similar information.
4. How We Use Collected Information: Buzz.llc may collect and use Users’ personal information for various purposes, including but not limited to: improving customer service, personalizing the user experience, sending periodic emails, improving our Website, and sending User information they agreed to receive about topics of interest to them.
5. Protection of Information: We adopt appropriate data collection, storage, and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction of Users’ personal information, username, password, transaction information, and data stored on our Website.
6. Sharing Personal Information: We do not sell, trade, or rent Users’ personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates, and advertisers.